William Hope Hodgson First Edition Books Bought / Wanted
Below is a list of William Hope Hodgson items we're currently looking to purchase. The books we're looking to buy are generally the first editions published in hardback in Britain. Early titles considered in poor condition.
- The Boats of the 'Glen Carrig' - Chapman & Hall, 1907
- The House on the Borderland - Chapman & Hall, 1908 and Arkham House, 1946
- The Ghost Pirates - Stanley Paul, 1909
- The Night Land - Eveleigh Nash, 1912
- Carnacki The Ghost-Finder - Eveleigh Nash, 1913
- Men of the Deep Waters - Eveleigh Nash, 1914
- The Luck of the Strong - Eveleigh Nash, 1916
- Captain Gault - Eveleigh Nash, 1917
- The Calling of the Sea - Selwyn & Blount, 1920
- The Voice of the Ocean - Selwyn & Blount, 1921
- Some early jacketed copies and reprints.
- Proof and manuscript copies highly sought
- Any signed first editions
To sell copies of the above, or just to find out more please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07557 652 609